Are you someone looking a fuel pressure regulator replacement for your vehicle? or maybe,
An auto parts supplier searching for reliable and trusted manufacturer of high quality parts.
Either way, you might found that this article may be helpful for you in some way.
If you are a direct consumer who is in need of fuel pressure regulator, then the product features from different manufacturers can be your guide for comparing each of the
Choosing a fuel pressure regulator would be really troublesome job.
And if you can’t find the right product then you will have to suffer in long run.
Hence, if you’re a dealer or soon to be one, then GREAT!
You will find the product pages and free catalogues compiled for you from top major players of fuel pressure regulator. This may serve as your product marketing guide in the future.
As our valuable reader, we value your time and energy. Therefore, we have come up to do the extensive research of the top fuel pressure regulators found in the market.
Under the OEM type of channels of course.
The Top Fuel Pressure Regulator Manufacturers Globally:
- Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Delphi Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Pierburg Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Spectre Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Magnafuel Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Keihin nr-1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Pressure Regulator Market Overview
The fuel pressure regulator serves as an essential function in ensuring that the engine will receive the enough fuel at the right pressure for optimal and efficient function.
The world fuel pressure regulator market is segmented based on fuel type, operating pressure, sales channel, vehicle type, and region.
Based on the operating pressure, the fuel pressure regulator can be classified into less than 5 PSI and 5-15 PSI.
In terms of the fuel type, it can be divided into gasoline and diesel market.
According on the vehicle type, it can be classified into two applications – passenger and commercial.
And there was an unending debate in terms of sales channels, the division of OEM and aftermarket.
The OEMs has the major share for global fuel pressure regulator market. Although, there are several customers that are still fine with aftermarkets.
Let us give you the major players in the global fuel pressure regulator market nowadays.
Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator
Holleys Performance is one of the leading OEM for fuel pressures regulators. Aside from that the firm also manufactures carburetors, superchargers, throttle body fuel injections, water pumps and fuel pumps for street and race applications.
Throughout years, Holley takes pride in utilizing the latest innovations to provide high quality parts in their product lines.
Holley’s CNC program are generated on every workstation and all initiated with customer’s solid model. This are the company’s streamlined flow of data throughout the factory. All manufacturing-related are done in-house. Every machinery is manipulated with highly-trained individuals and ensure that performed on its highest level.
Holley fuel pressure regulator are among the brand of option by most of the direct users. Through years, Holleys brand prove its high quality and efficiency.
Here are some product information’s of Holley fuel pressure regulator:
- Available for both carburetted and EFI fuel systems
- Offered in a wide range of pressure options
- Fixed and adjustable versions
The firm fuel pressure regulator is offered in the market with different styles: Bypass, Non-Return, Double Adjustable and applicable Stock Replacement
Another strong brand from Holleys Performance are the Mr. Gasket fuel pressure regulator. These products are also in-demand in the global market. The following features are what we can expect from them:
- Adjustable from 1-6 psi
- Integrated with brass fittings for use with 1/4″, 5/16″, or 3/8″ fuel hose
- Can provide specific requirements of carburetor fuel systems
- With 2.25″ diameter chrome plated body
- Easily select perfect pressure settings
To check out this premium brands of Holleys fuel pressure regulator. Find out the link below.
Holley Performance Official Site
Holley Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Aeromotive works and serve the automotive industry with passion.
For them, passion defined the next 3 generations of performance. It is a by-product from generations that shapes whom and what they are today.
Aeromotive dedication to improve and develop a pinnacle of high performance products care also noted in their history.
They are not just into delivering but they see to it that the parts are at good conditions. It is tested with their in-house cars before releasing from factory.
What Aeromotive guarantee is that the parts they provide has the reliability, longevity and durability features.
The company utilized aerospace processes, procedures and technology, in-house engineering, applications and knowledge; these are the reason why they are the BEST.
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator are one of the brand in the market love by most individuals. Truly, they had gained the market trust.
Both EFI and carbureted fuel pressure regulator are supplied by Aeromotive. Let’s check each of them product features:
Aeromotive EFI fuel pressure regulator are designed for medium to high horsepower application and has the following product features:
- Features Aeromotive high-flow design
- Superb pressure control and legendary durability
- Able to logged in more miles, laps and passes other than competitors
- Adjustable base pressure from 40-75 PSI.
- Gasoline and alcohol compatibility
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio with boost
- 1/8 NPT gauge port
- Provides ORB-06 inlet ports and ORB-06 return port
Aeromotive EFI-2-Carb Dual Stage Regulator are for vehicles equipped with OEM fuel injected engines where a conversion to carburetor is desired:
- Ability to use of the complete OEM EFI fuel system to support a carbureted engine
- Dual Stage pressure control with one regulator
- Controls pump/line pressure from 8-16 PSI
- Controls carburetor pressure from 5-9 PSI
- Allows use of the stock EFI, in-tank fuel pump
- Permits use of the stock supply line and filter
- Allows use of the stock EFI return line
- 3/8″ NPT inlet and return, plus two outlet ports
- Compact, all-in- one, Dual Regulator design.
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulators are available in variances of styles and designs.
Aeromotive Official Site
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator for Fuel Injected Product Page
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator for Carbureted Product Page
Aeromotive Tech Support
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
Robert Bosch GmbH, or popularly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology firm.
It was founded by Robert Bosch (as the company named suggest in Stuttgart in 1886.
The company’s first factory was opened by Bosch in Stuttgart last 1901.
Five years later, Bosch produced its 100,000th magneto.
In 1917, Bosch was transformed into a corporation.
Today, the company’s headquarter are located in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. Bosch is 92% owned by Robert Bosch Stiftung, a charitable institution.
Furthermore, products from Bosch includes not only automotive parts but also power tools, security systems, home appliances, engineering electronics and cloud computing.
Here are the Bosch fuel pressure regulators available in the market:
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator Mini 2
- Applicable for both gasoline and methanol applications
- Provides a higher pressure range and a higher return flow rate
- 5 to 10 bar
- 30 to 400 l/h reflow
- Adjusted at 105 l/h
- Aluminium housing
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator Mini 5
- Used to maintain constant fuel pressure at the injection valves
- Modified this production type to fit motorsport use
- Increased the pressure level
- Competitively high return flow rate
- 5 bar
- 15 to 220 l/h reflow
- Adjusted at 105 l/h
- Sheet steel housing
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator Mini A
Specially designed for motorsport applications
- Ability to adjust fuel
- 2.2 to 3.5 bar/3.5 to 5 bar
- 15 to 220 l/h reflow
- Sheet steel housing
Truly, Bosch are always at the top of their best in every product lines they produce.
Bosch in Wiki
Bosch Fuel Pressure Regulator
Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator
TOMEI USA headquartered office is located in California, USA.
They manufactured and distributes an extensive lines of tuning parts designed for competition/motorsport applications.
Tomei brand of fuel pressure regulator catches the heart of direct users specially in US market.
Through years of manufacturing the parts, the company have shown the high quality that they’d guaranteed.
Tomei fuel pressure regulator offered advance product features, here are some of them:
- Stock is already pre-set from factory for the standard setup
- Ensures stable pressure are supplied with the oversized diaphragm
- Made from billet aluminium with a hard anodized finish
- Integrated with 2 of each AN6 and #8 nipple connectors
Tomei USA provides instructional materials with together with their fuel pressure regulator once they have purchase.
Tomei Official Site
Tomei Official Site
Tomei Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Tomei Parts Catalogue
Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator
Edelbrock is established in 1938 with the name Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC.
They were recognized as one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarkets.
The company manufactures their products in USA using state-of-the-art equipment at their in-house manufacturing facilities.
Edelbrock, LLC now built five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totalling more than 500,000 square feet.
The Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator are intended for carburetor applications; it features the following:
- Two 3/8″ NPT outlets
- One 3/8″ NPT inlet, 1/8″ NPT gauge port
- An adjustable base pressures from 5 to 12 psi
- Constructed with billet aluminium
- Features a Nylon-reinforced Nitrile diaphragm for excellent heat and leak resistance
To learn more of Edelbrock fuel pressure regulator, check out the following link to company pages below.
Edelbrock Official Site
Edelbrock Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Edelbrock Tech Resources
Edelbrock Web Catalogue
Delphi Fuel Pressure Regulator
Delphi technologies is a world’s firm focuses on innovating propulsion systems and aftermarket solutions for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
As a leading Tier 1 supplier, Delphi portfolio of powertrain and aftermarket parts are engineered to service the toughest challenges with no compromises.
Company aim to create the smooth driving experience for vehicles that people want to drive.
Later in January 28, 2020 (Tuesday), the Delphi Technologies PLC (NYSE: DLPH) and BorgWarner Inc. (NYSE: BWA) announced that they have entered into a definitive transaction agreement under which BorgWarner will acquire/bought Delphi’s all-stock transaction enterprise with value of approximately $3.3 billion.
Delphi fuel pressure regulator has the following features:
- OE design enhances fuel control accuracy for smooth driving and emissions performance
- Uses an exclusive NitrileTM nylon fabric diaphragms, a strong and resilient against corrosive, high-ethanol fuels
- Available in 2 different designs – universal pressure and mini-cartridge pressure
- 100% flow tested and the pressures are factory calibrated
The 6 Delphi mini-cartridge part numbers are now installed in more than 1/2 the sales volume on GM applications.
To check out Delphi fuel pressure regulator, check out the link to the company official pages listed below.
Delphi Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Delphi Technologies Parts Online Catalogue
Pierburg Fuel Pressure Regulator
Pierburg® was established in the 1909 as a steel trader in Berlin.
Later in 1928 it begins with the production of carburetors.
In 1986, Pierburg acquired by the Rheinmetall Group and in 1998 merged with Kolbenschmidt to form Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG.
Rheinmetall Automotive AG is the parent company of Rheinmetall’s Automotive sector.
This company is a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry
Their strategies focused made the Group to work with three premium brands and divisions: Kolbenschmidt, Pierburg und Motor service.
And later on employs a workface of around 11,500 employees and reach production to certain locations such as Europe, North and South America, Japan, India plus China.
Pierburg S.A. as a committed part of the AG Group became the world leader in the design, development and production of automobile components.
They had more than 100 years, working in a progress of the field of mobility – over and over again.
Pierburg fuel pressure regulator are among the top brand of today, the following are what you can expect from them.
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Pierburg Official Site
Pierburg Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Spectre Fuel Pressure Regulator
Spectre is like any other company in success also started with humble beginnings in a two car garage. The company we’re established in 1983 and since then they were able to manufactured innovative components for car and truck vehicles.
The firm have established state of the art chassis dynamometer with diagnostic and emissions testing and performance to optimized their manufacturing capabilities.
Today, Spectre road to world records and becoming the first wheel driven, gasoline powered car to run over 400mph.
Spectre fuel pressure regulator are one of the most successful in the company’s product portfolio. Here are some of the Spectre fuel pressure regulator:
- Offers a 0-15 PSI fuel pressure gauge
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulators
- Made with high quality material component
- Compatible with gas and methanol fuel type
To know more about Spectre fuel pressure regulator, you may check the following link below.
Spectre Performance Official Site
Spectre Fuel Pressure Regulator
Magnafuel Fuel Pressure Regulator
Magnafuel designed and manufactured high performance fuel system since 1995. They continuously developing their products to meet in requirements of OE vehicle manufactures.
It was Kurt Johnson became the First Nhra Driver and enter the Six-Second Club made it with the Magnafuel racing fuel system.
The company fuel system was on board for every 200 mph.
Aside from fuel system, Magnafuel fuel pressure regulator have made its name in automotive industry.
Magnafuel conducted an in-house test for every pump and regulator. The parts are serialized and stamped with logo and its name.
The firm’s fuel pressure regulator are available in EFI and carb. The following are each of the fuel pressure regulators type:
Magnafuel EFI fuel pressure regulators had the following product advantages:
- Unique guided-metering valve assembly for accurate metering of fuel flow
- Provides the most stable platform for fuel delivery
- Maintains steady fuel flow during times of sudden changes in fuel demands
- Designed for use with the MagnaFuel EFI gear pumps
- Available in two different body sizes and different spring combinations
- Each Regulator has 1/8″ NPT gauge port, standard filtered vent fitting or boost reference fitting (1:1 compensation ratio)
- Special fittings and adapters are available for most applications
- Hand assembled to the highest quality
- Compatible with racing gasoline and alcohol fuels
- Billet body precision CNC-machined from aircraft-quality aluminium and hard anodized
- Completely user-serviceable, with ready to order replacements parts
Magnafuel Carburettor fuel pressure regulators:
- Has a unique cartridge design for stable
- Durable metal to metal seat for instantaneous response and low maintenance
- 2 and 4port configurations available
- 1/8” NPT gauge ports on all models
- Boost-reference models provide a 1:1 compensation ratio
- Suitable for drag racing, circle track, road racing, mud bog, power boat, tractor pulling
- Adjustable base pressure
- Machined from billet aircraft aluminium and anodized for long lasting finish
- Provides precise pressure control
Magnafuel high quality are guaranteed when it comes with fuel regulators. Check out helpful pages and sheet below.
Magnafuel EFI Fuel Pressure Regulator
Magnafuel EFI Regulator Instruction Sheet in PDF
Magnafuel EFI C Regulator Instruction Sheet in PDF
Magnafuel Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator
Magnafuel Carbureted Fuel Pressure Regulator Instruction Sheet in PDF
Keihin nr-1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Keihin Corporation was founded in Wednesday, December 19, 1956. The company head office where located at Shinjuku Nomura Bldg. 39F, 1-26-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0539
The firm now had a total 6,932 Million yen (as of March 31, 2019).
Keihin is known to be the world’s leader in manufacturing of carburetors and other related products.
For this reason, Keihin strictly recommends that only genuine Keihin parts be used as replacements and also used together with their other products.
The precision fuel pressure is the beginning of a system designed for optimal emissions performance.
Keihin’s latest design integrates shut-off valve and interchangeable connections for easy installation into your vehicle’s engine compartment.
Keihin fuel pressure regulators has the following listed advantages:
- Decompresses the natural gas filled to high pressure in the fuel tank an
- Constructed with an electromagnetic shut-off valve prevents explosions or breakage due to pressure abnormalities
- Combined shut-off valve and high-pressure sensor
- Maintains a fixed injection pressure for the injectors Includes electromagnetic shut-off valve for a more compact design
- Improved pressure regulation accuracy
- Better sealing performance
- A self-aligning design
- Ensures a stable operating pressure independent of environmental conditions
To know more about Keihin fuel pressure regulator, visit their official page below.
Keihin Fuel Pressure Regulator Product Page
Keihin Web Catalogue in PDF
In the end, we have come out with of the greatest fuel pressure regulators, which will make your investment effective.
For direct buyers, OEM and aftermarket channels are not basis of a perfect part for your vehicle application. But as a rule of thumb, OEM type is always considered to be better quality if you want to really push your vehicle beyond the limits.
However, for casual riders, aftermarket parts can also work well and can be a more cost-effective option.