Volkswagen Control Arm
The control arm comes with a couple of different names with it. Some refer to it as A-arm, and some use wishbone. With different names, the control arm works with a single purpose, it is to connect wheel assembly to the car’s body using the control arm bushing on the framework’s end and ball joint to the wheel assembly.
This suspension system component contributes a lot to how your driving experience will be. Driving with bad control arm can also compromise both the car and the driver’s safety. Bad control arms usually give some warning signals or noticeable symptoms such as uneven tire wear, excessive vibration while driving, and inaccurate wheel response to steering output.
Take responsibility, consider an in-depth inspection with your control arm assembly, and replacement if necessary.
We understand the harsh conditions and environments that control arm are likely to face.
MZW Motor is a progressive manufacturing name that has been on the industry for over two decades and has been providing automotive aftermarkets that top and outperform its competitors.
MZW Motor is well aware of how much you value your time and money, given that note, MZW Motor not only provide replacements to fit those missing components but also brings concrete solutions for consumers vehicle issues with every product it produces.
MZW Volkswagen Control Arms
In order to ensure safe travel and proper steering response even under extreme road stress, it is important to keep a top-conditioned control arm assembly installed under your chassis. MZW’s Volkswagen control arms are designed to restore your vehicle’s suspension system.
- Finest quality at a lower price
- E-coated parts provide protection from rust and corrosive elements resulting in longer service life
- Package comes with ball joints and bushings ready for complete installation
- Constructed using heavy-duty materials for better durability to resist wear and tear
- Contributes proper alignment, tire wear and better steering response
We guarantee you every MZW Volkswagen Control Arm has passed a series of strict tests:
Why Choose MZW Control Arm
With years of non-stop provision of second to none auto part replacements, MZW Motor has been an ISO certified manufacturer.
With this, the company has been more passionate than ever to serve the public through its reproductions. Here are some of the company’s trait that might help you consider us to be your manufacturing partner:
- MZW motor aftermarkets are guaranteed to possess the best quality of replacement at a bargaining price
- Our products are covered by customer-friendly warranty policies
- Replacements offered by MZW Motor is 100% ISO certified and tested for real-world applications
- The company is employed with strictly chosen professionals
- Reproductions are being manufactured only to the company’s certified factories to ensure consistent end product
Control Arm Cross Reference Lookup
Find the right control arm by entering the OEM number or cross reference number.
We are currently updating our control arm cross reference/OEM number database, will improve the Control Arm Search Function Soon.
Please send us your list and we will do the search for you manually.
About MZW Motor
MZW Motor has been growing ever since its foundation, our product portfolio currently consists of over 50,000 auto parts and 10 different product lines.
Aside from our employees, these numbers and the quality it brings together with it is one of the company’s important assets and is considered as a leg of our existence.
Whether you are a simple car enthusiast or an auto parts shop owner, we got you covered. MZW Motor is widely recognized as a control arm replacement manufacturer.
Aside from the control arm, our extensive list of aftermarkets includes starter motor, brake parts, other suspension and steering components, automotive filters, and many more.
Contact us today.
Send Us Your Inquiry